Audit South West supplies services to a wide ranging number of clients, who themselves provide various and different NHS services. They include:-
- eight Acute Trusts (including three Foundation Trusts), principally based in the main population areas across Devon, Cornwall and Avon from Truro through to Bristol;
- two Mental Health Providers/Partnership Trusts (one of which is a newly formed Foundation Trust);
- one of the largest Ambulance providers in the UK, in terms of area, providing services from Dorset to Cornwall;
- six Primary Care Trusts with commissioning and providing responsibilities; and
- we also supply audit services to other NHS bodies which have a unique audit requirement, for example, the Consortium actively supports the development of the governance and assurance agenda in providing audit and benchmarking services to a number of Out of Hours organisations across England, who are responsible for some 26% of the total population of England and Wales.